วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Sweet Pickles Books


Image : http://www.flickr.com


A very popular series of children's books in late 1970 he was called Sweet Pickles. There were three authors of the series, and they were Richard Hefter, Jacquelyn Reinach, and Ruth Lerner Perle. The series, which takes its name from difficult situations (or cucumber), who find the main characters inches, they themselves seem There was actually a number of main characters. Twenty-six, and each of them was an animal. One for each letter of the alphabet. She seems to have alwaysalways themselves and each other in many hardships, and have great fun out of it. But not without some small teaching life lessons along the road.

Unfortunately, books are very hard to find nowadays, are sold out around 1995. If you were a fan of Captain Kangaroo, you are fortunate enough to hear some of the stories, as several have been read during the fair. I collected some pictures and movies in the series. You can use the connection, see the followingat the lowest level in history.

Somehow I missed these books in my childhood, and that is a sort of catch. My children are at an age where I am a bit 'too old for these books, but yours can not. I know if you remember the books from your childhood, you can share a very rewarding experience and commitment to them with your children in age appropriate. It 'was a book sesame called "The Monster At The End Of This Book," which I remember as a child, and did it for my children whenwere old enough. I'm sure if you asked them about the book, which will surely be unforgettable. It 's a great way to build memories.

Friends Link : Thaitripstoday.com Traveller Program school specialty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น